Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, December 31, 2007

I've come to realize...

*Snatched this from my nephew, Jeremy's Myspace bulletin post.

1. I've come to realize that, my last ex:
was nothing compared to the one I have now.

2. I've come to realize that, when I talk:
I tend to jump from one subject to the next, that's why I don't talk much. Hee.

3. I've come to realize that, I love:
sending and receiving greeting cards.

4. I've come to realize that my friends:
is a must in my life.

5. I've come to realize that, I've lost:
money in the past year to things that I didn't actually need.

6. I've come to realize that, I hate:
being in a long-distance relationship, at times.

7. I've come to realize that, marriage is:
something I'm considering now since someone wants to have it with me.

8. I've come to realize that, somewhere, someone is thinking:
about ending their life because they think they can't take any more of the life they have now.

9. I've come to realize that, I'll always:
have God in my life.

10. I've come to realize that, I have a crush on:
the guy from the workplace that I see once in a while, nothing special about him, he just dresses nicely and have nice eyes.

11. I've come to realize that, the last time I truly cried was:
months ago...let's not go there.

12. I've come to realize that, my cell phone is:
there to keep me in touch with NG when I'm not online in front of my computer.

13. I've come to realize that, when I wake up in the morning:
I wish he's right next to me, snoring and all.

14. I've come to realize that, before I go to sleep at night I:
pray and just think about happy thoughts.

15. I've come to realize that, right now I am thinking about:
what 2008 may bring...could be the year...I'm hopeful...I'm prayerful...I'm faithful.

16. I've come to realize that, I get on myspace/multiply/friendster/facebook [and the like]:
everyday [accckkk], I'm thinking of dropping one...will see...maybe, facebook.

17. I've come to realize, that today:
is the start of a brand new year, a fresh start for things and what not...2008 baby.

18. I've come to realize, that tonight I will:
try and get some more rest and I pray that it'll be the same all through out the new year.

19. I've come to realize that, I get annoyed:
easily whenever I have my period. [and that is a monthly thingy]

20. I've come to realize that, tomorrow I will:
be chatting with NG, be cleaning my room [if I don't get lazy], be ironing shirts and pants and be sleeping when I possible.

No comments: