Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, December 03, 2007

My Long Weekend in Pictures...

  • Had lunch with my Grade school batchmates/friends last November 30th, since it was a Holiday, most of us were free. It was good seeing the others that I haven't seen since Grade school graduation. I'm in touch with a few thru the years since but lost contact with most. We're still looking for batchmates via Frienster or what not. All good.


  • After my lunch with friends, spent the rest of the evening with my nieces, nephews and younger cousins @ Star City. Heart-warming to see them enjoy the rides and what not.


  • December 1st, went to Trinoma mall, scheduled dinner with the EBC gurls, NurseA treated us a yummy dinner @ Bubba Gump. Had shirts made for my sisters, the vodka girl one is for SisterJ, the Charmed One is for SisterM. Laney gave me the Starshine [that term we got from Will & Grace, I actually, haven't seen the episode where Karen said that to Jack but it's all good.] shirt, she said, so, I'd remember her always. Hee. Sweet.


  • After dinner, went to Redbox Karaoke for an hour, I didn't sing, hee. I don't sing. I don't know. Not much a karaoke person really. I've only did that twice, back in the day. One with family [my sisters and I sang Janet Jackson's AGAIN] and one with my HS friends [I TRIED to sing, BABY I LOVE YOUR WAY...] I know, I was out of key, I don't sing. That's that. Leave me be. Heeee.


  • Then made our way to Mano's house, to divide the chocolates. Hee. Took Ada back to the hotel. Doctora went home too. Eeee, Mano and I bought pizza and pasta and was eating at 3am. Left Mano's house around 9am-ish. Time flies fast when you're in good company.
  • No comments: