Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Last week of November 2007...

Arrrggghhhh!!! They must be glued to the floor no??? And those boxes have been there since March2006 when NG moved in to his house. We've had issues about his procrastination on more than one occasion. Oh well. Good thing it's not a deal breaker. Hee. I'm not OC clean but I like my stuff to be organized, at least.


Birthday shoutout going to sisterJ. She's 29! Hah! Next year, she'll be 30! In a few years time, my siblings and I will all be in our 30s. Acccck. How we've grown. I'm proud to say, we may not be uber successful in what we do right now but I do know we've tried [and still trying] to make our lives better in our own little ways. A little sacrifice here and there but I know it be best for now. Happy birthday ABSOLUT VODKA GIRL!!!


SisterJ told me this flava will be out in February. In time for my birthday. I love mangoes I hope it tastes as good in vodka.


My cousin mentioned that she wants to visit this place, after researching the place, I too, wants to visit the place. We're planning to go in March when sisterM and NG are here for a visit. I'm saving for it. Seems really peaceful there. Click here to check out pics of the place we're hoping to visit next year. Wanna come with?

  • Hope the last few days of November will be a good one for you. My weekend is quite busy. Will be seeing some of my grade school batchmates on Friday the 30th [it's another non-working Holiday here] and my EBC friends on Saturday for dinner, might have a VS after. Will see.
  • Have you done any Christmas shopping? I haven't except for Christmas cards. I didn't have enough time to make them this year. Maybe, next year. Speaking of cards, if you want to receive a Christmassy postcard from me, let me know. Email me your home address and what not. Planning on sending out cards first week of December.
  • Anyhoo, haven't been here much, rest assured, I've been okay, just been busy. Have a fine day. KEEP THE FAITH! God Bless.
  • No comments: