Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Blogged Out...

HUMMINA, HUMMINA, HUMMINA!!! Want to have this. Haven't found it yet. Maybe, this weekend.


Baby shower for one of my HS friends and pre-Halloween dinner. It was a good turn out. Only a few missed it. Even if most of my friends arrived way past over the 3pm call time, we still had fun. Laughed a lot. Played Taboo and Charades. I'll see them again in December for our yearly Christmas get-together.


Met a few of my Grade school friends and our former teacher for a late lunch last Monday. We tried and sometimes was successful in remembering people and events back in our Grade school days. We'll meet again mid of this month. Yay. All good.


Nadine and me...she's growing up so fast.


  • Been trying to come up with an entry for some time now, I don't know, just been busy, I guess. I am usually tired whenever I get online. Just have time to e-mail NG and check my groups and what not. Not much surfing has been done the last few weeks.
  • I do spend some time playing the TV and Music Trivia on Facebook. I don't really get to browse that site, so much going on. But I'm enjoying the TV/Music trivia.
  • 53 days before Christmas. I'm thinking of making my own cards again but I don't have much time. Oh well. Will figure something out.
  • Can't tell you much right now, so, will just have to go. I'm on a 4-day no work days. Filipinos are so spoiled in having non-working holidays. Oh well. I wanted to share my work day but it's been the longest day ever and thinking about it makes me tired. So, I won't talk about it anymore. Hee.
  • Have a good November. I'm hoping the same for me as well. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    irene said...

    wow the photo issue looks INTERESTING!