Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Coolness...



  • Pix with different borders courtesy of Miss M. Me lovey. Thanks Ma'am.
  • It's lunchtime and I'm in an internet cafe. I haven't done this is a long time. I have some free time right now. Just waiting 'til lunchbreak is over. I'm just random blog hopping. I could reply to NGs mails but I don't feel like it right now. Maybe later.
  • I'm sleepy right now. Yep. I could use a bed right about now. Just 2 and half more days of work and it's another weekend. Can't wait. More sleep time for me.
  • Damers93 Reunion is slated on Saturday. The girls and I are attending me thinks. I'm not really up to it but it'll be nice to see some old faces yes? And he might be able to make it this time around. Last I heard, he's still single. Heee. AS IF. Would be nice to see him again after almost 13 years. Damn. 13 years since HS. That's a long time yes?
  • I am sleepy. Tired too. Work is rush rush rush. Lotsa waiting. New year, still old computers at the workplace. Nothing new in there. Oh well. That's that for now.
  • Okay, gotta go back to waiting 'til our client's documents will be released. Hope it will not be a long wait.
  • Thanks again for visiting. Keeping the faith. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    manonica said...

    Omijosh! You sooo posted everything! Ack! Thought you'd just replace the old one. I'm sleepy too. *yawn*

    qtz said...

    if you think 13 years is long, Our batch will be celebrating our 20th in 2 years, and I've known those gooks for 22 years na.