Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, January 23, 2006

Just Ask...
  • I got this forwarded email from someone that had this picture attached, I cut out the guy's face and erased his name and address, don't wanna get in legal trouble for that...anyhoo, I just circled the word that really made me smile when I got the mail. Heee. I'm shallow, I know. and this message:
    Beware of this guy...He was caught taking pictures under the lady's skirt using his cellphone at SM Megamall last January 21, 2006. He was detained for 12 hrs. at the nearest police station. Right now he's on the loose...Please keep on forwarding this message to your friends and relatives, esp. those who love to wear skirts... thanks!
    from: concerned citizen

    [Some guys are just plain losers...if you want me to forward you the pic of the guy...let me know...]
  • From Post Secret... [As for me, I don't like it when most people know that it be my birthday...heee...just my friends and family and I'm cool with that. Though, this year, I'm planning on telling people that it be my birthday, so, they could be a part of my goal...to get at least 30 birthday cards...since I be turning 30 and all...heee...shameless me. Hah! Like someone told me, all you have to do is ask......]
  • Okay, my hot water is ready, must shower now...leaving you with today's daily prayer:
    I thank You Lord for giving us Your Word, the Bible which has priceless promises, great beyond measure - promises that apply to Your work in me, in my loved ones, in my situation, in my service, and in the whole world...and not one single word of Your good promises has ever failed. No human problems is impossible for You nor too hard for You! [2 Peter 1:4; Jeremiah 32:17,27]
  • Amen to that. Have a fine day or night or whenever you get to read this. Thanks again for visiting. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    qtz said...

    hey.... they said this wouldn't be sent out.... Hehehe.

    irene said...

    the truth is, you just reminded me of the newspaper article that featured Erap's info sheet that indicated he's so-and-so PDS. for LBS.! who sez you'd need gud spellign to be a Prez?