Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Rest in peace Optiquest...

  • April 2002 - March 2005...Lil Monica's monitor is d.e.d., she was with us for almost 3 years. Haaay. I will miss Optiquest.
  • Spent lotsa time reading/looking at stuff with the help of Optiquest.
  • Nowadays, the only thing that I have of Lil Monica is the hard disk...it's my own hard disk on my sister's CPU.
  • I will never forget the generosity of the two souls that gave me my first computer. I am grateful for life.
  • I still have the Tweety bird mouse [though we don't use it, I kept it], the multi-colored keyboard is not functioning but Nadoinks loves it, the CPU is still with me, it's wrapped in plastic, just can't part with it just yet.
  • Call me sentimental. Yes, I am. My parents have asked what I'm gonna do with the old CPU, told them nothing. It's not like it's getting in the way in the garage right?
  • Haaay, I think my sister will get a new monitor this weekend.
  • Been checking mails from the internet rental place. They are DSL-powered, coolness.
  • But I still want the privacy of going online at home.
  • I will miss you Optiquest...
  • No comments: