Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, March 25, 2005

Gotta love technology...

  • Chatted with Queen [who's in Zurich], Nurse A [who's in NY] and Eeee [who's in UP...heehee] awhile ago. Just saw Queen last Sunday and now he's in Zurich already. As for Nurse A, she's been in NY since October. The distance is nothing when we are all online. Thank you to Yahoo conference. Gotta love technology for that. It makes the world smaller.
  • From Beliefnet Daily Inspirations:
    Love wholeheartedly, be surprised, give thanks and praise--then you will discover the fullness of your life. -Brother David Steindl-Rast
  • Most of my Friday was spent in bed, 3am-ish 'til about 8pm-ish, yep, greedy sleeper in the house. It felt good. Was supposed to chat with NG early morning of Friday but he wasn't feeling all too good that time so, I took the opportunity to zzzzz. Got up around 9am for coffee, then 3pm-ish for lunch and the Idol results show. Good move but headache alert when I finally got up. Almost 17 hours in bed. Hah. I don't recommend it. No wonder I'm still up up up right now.
  • When I finally got up last night, I washed and soak my delicates [made sure there was no red sock...hehehe], then shower time, then ironed some shirts and jeans. Went online around 11pm. Chatted with NG til about 3am-ish. Will reply to mails in a bit.
  • I haven't done anything holy this week, shame on me, does reading the Bible counts? Last year, I told myself, I could give up online time during the holy week break but NG happened so, I scratched that. Oh well, you gotta do, what you gotta do right?
  • Thanks again for visiting. God Bless us always.


  • This was taken last Sunday...EBCs day ['til evening] of fun...The flowers Dra. is holding came from Nurse A...she sent us flowers. SWEET!

    No comments: