Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, March 05, 2005

I miss my FRIENDS...
  • Awwww...my FRIENDS...in different colors. Me wants to have those in the future. Such a beautiful sight ain't it?
  • Ohkay, just finished replying to 30 mails. Whew. My eyes hurt. All good though.
  • Sunday is good so far...will go to bed in a bit. It's 7:36am on my monitor. I napped from 4pm - 11pm-ish last night. Totally missed Gilmore Girls. Sheesh. Kinda sleepy now.
  • I am glad that you are into God and believe as well...two people...right place, right time...not our choosing...just a gentle push from above me thinks. We are together in every way, a journey for one is a journey for us both! [I say AMEN to that...]
  • Ohkay, I really MUST go now. Hope you have a good Sunday. Keep the faith. God Bless us all.
  • No comments: