Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Bed weather Saturday...

  • It's a Saturday afternoon. I'm sleepy.
  • Been up since 5am. [yeah, I know...too early for a Saturday no?] I had to get up.
  • Had to attend to some important mails. I'm not complaining. I love doing it. People who know me know it makes me happy. [I can hear Sheryl Crow's If It Makes You Happy... on the background now...]
  • Just finished chatting with NG. It's around 2am-ish at his end right now. We are so covering all times in getting in touch with each other. A few months back, we only chat during the weekends. Nowadays, we chat everyday. Yep, that's right. Everyday. We have figured out some other ways. SMS/YM chat anyone? Though the chats are shortened during the weekdays/nights, it's all good nonetheless. Gotta love technology for that.
  • The Holy Week is coming up. Yeeha. It's the king of weekends NG said. I don't have work Thursday to Sunday. He had a choice of taking Thursday [before Easter Sunday] or Monday [after Easter] off, he asked me what I prefer. Monday his time is Tuesday here already. Thursday is more like it. He already had it booked a few weeks back.
  • Life is getting better and better as days go by. Even workwise, it's been really light. I mean, it does get busy but it seemed lighter. Haaaay.
  • Life is good. I just wish and pray that it'll be this way for my friends too. Some of them are going through confusing times. I pray everyday for them. For us. This is our happy year. God will make that happen. For us. And not just for my friends and I. For you as well. Just keep the faith. God will not fail us. I don't mean to preach but HE's the ONLY one who can make things happen. And HE will make it happen.
  • On a much happier note, tomorrow is EBCs Day of Fun. Queen is leaving with a one-way ticket to paradise. [hehehe] Even Laney will be there, last time I saw her was during the UNDERSTATEMENT show, she saved me a seat. Saw Jomari for the first time that night and he was wearing a RED underwear. [I just had to mention that...hehehe] Too bad, Nurse A will not be here for that but she will be with us in spirit. As always. Rix wil be there too. Queen is planning on kidnapping him.
  • I love my friends. They are a source of comfort, joy and contentment in my life. I know, our lives are not perfect but when combined together...it makes it seem that way. We each have pieces that make a beautiful puzzle. Haaaay. That's a big sigh. A big happy sigh.
  • Ohkay, have to end this one for now. Nap time. Have to be recharged for the chat with NG later. Leaving with a few lines from Will Smith from his recent Oprah appearance ...
  • "No matter what, no matter who, no matter when…Any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet—he just needs the right broom."
  • "I just think that the gifts that God has given me and the attention that I have, I just don't feel like acting is the limit of it, I just feel like there's so much more that I could do…And, you know, every day I wake up and I try to do a little more and I just want the world to be different and better because I was here."
  • Have a good day/afternoon/evening. Thanks again for dropping by. God Bless us all.
  • No comments: