Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, February 14, 2005

My Valentiner...

  • Been spending a whole lotta time playing this game ...way too addicting. Thanks Pia for sharing this game with me.
  • Birthday greets are in order for LD. Happy Birthday!!! May you have a blessed one. God Bless always.
  • And as a belated V-day spirit:
    There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. --- 1 John 4:18 and
    Keep yourselves in the love of God. --- Jude 21
    and
    My conviction is unwavering, we are gonna be together one way or the other, that I am sure...it's all I want and dream of! [that last one is not from the Bible...]
  • Btw, I can safely say that I am in love again. God is good you know. Indeed. I love God.
  • Okay, gotta go for now, back to playing the game.
  • No comments: