Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, February 18, 2005

My AI bets...

Hope they make it...

  • TGIF!
  • dinner and VS with the EBC gurls later.
  • NG will be out of town this weekend. What to do online? Hmmmm ... play Valentiner. [hehehe] or I could always make up for lost sleep. Yeah, that's an idea.
  • Or I could always try and update my Jomari Connection, yeah, I'm almost done with the front page. Whatta progress huh?
  • Or the EBC Hummina Page...sheesh. Long overdue that page.
  • Anyhoo, I can do a lot of things but that doesn't mean I will accomplish them right? Goodluck to me.
  • Habba fine-d weekend to all. God Bless us always.
  • No comments: