Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

24 hours of my day...

12am-3am : wrote a letter to my family telling them about NG/replied to NGs mails
3am-5am : slept
5am - 6am : showered and got ready for work
6am - 7am : waited for my Uncle Boss to wake up
7am - 9am : travel time on my way to the work place
9am - 2pm : work/lunch/work/birthday text messages [yeeha]
2pm - 4pm : passed by the church/prayed/lit some candles/dropped some documents at our client's office/went home
4pm - 5:30 : chatted with NG via YM
5:30 - 6pm : travel time on our way to Brittany [badminton place]
6pm - 7pm : played badminton with my cousin [and yes, I lost ... AGAIN.]
7pm - 8pm : travel time on our way back home/rested a while/showered
8pm - 9pm : watched American Idol on StarWorld
9pm - 10pm : watched the 5th season preem of CSI on AXN
10pm - midnight : slept

  • That was how I spent my birthday ... hehehe. Nothing special on the outside BUT very special on the inside.
  • My sincerest THANKS to all those who greeted me via SMS, e-mail, cards, and phone. I really appreciate them more than my THANKS can say.
  • I am one happy birthday gurl. Thanks to all those who love me and most especially, my THANKS to God.
  • No comments: