Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Musical Tag...

I've been tagged by Jax

Random 10
1. If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys feat. Usher
2. Baby I Love Your Way - Big Mountain
3. Falling - Keahiwai
4. Break Away - Kelly Clarkson
5. Into Your Arms [acoustic] - The Lemonheads
6. This is my world - Darius Rucker
7. She Will Be loved - Maroon 5
8. Wonderwall - Ryan Adams
9. All I want is you - U2
10. Angel - Sarah McLachlan

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
More or less 50. I don't really download songs that much.

2. The last CD you bought is:
Eraserheads : Anthology

3. What is the last song you listened to before this message:
Dare You To Move - Switchfoot

4. Write down five songs you listen to a lot or mean a lot to you:
>>How do you talk to an angel - The Heights
>>By Your Side - Sade
>>In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
>>I Couldn't Ask For More - Edwin McCain
>>All For You - Sister Hazel

5. Who are you gonna pass this stick to? [3 persons and why]
>>Manonica - she's very musical, me thinks she'd like this one.
>>Laney - she can make fun of the musicians. [teehee...]
>>Sarah - she wants to be a musician. [am I right?]

No comments: