Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Poster Wall...


This is how my wall looked back in highschool.
One time, my sister and I thought we'd put movie ads for a change, I think I have a picture of that too.
That was 10 years or so ago.
New Kids On The Block was a big thing when I was in HS.
There was a time, that I'd change it on a weekly basis [it's an art form too]. Cork board is a great invention.
If you don't have a cork board, improvise, use a styrofoam.
Worked for us back in the day.
Nowadays, we still have a posterwall, my sister "artistically" posted black and white ads.
Nice touch.
I'd take a picture of our recent wall one time.

No comments: