Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, September 27, 2003

My Saturday...

I:
>> got out of bed around noontime
>> ate my lunch on time [hah!]
>> went online around 1pm-ish 'til about 3pm-ish
>> washed the dishes
>> watched a little tv
>> took a shower [mango shower gel...yeah!]
>> listened to my Couch Potato CD while deciding if I'm going out or not
>> fell asleep while listening to my CD
>> going out was out of the question
>> napped from 5pm-ish til about 7pm-ish
>> watched Highschool Reunion [I'm don't enjoy reality TV that much except for The Amazing Race but HR was pretty ok, I guess, finale is on next week] and The Gilmore Girls [I've been taping this show since Season3 started a few weeks ago, I wish I taped the first two seasons as well.]
>> had my tuna dinner while watching the Gilmores
>> went out and bought SELECTA Blueberry Cheesecake Sundae. [too sweet for me but it was all good]
>> went online again around 11pm-ish

I Should have:
>> arranged my treasured junk [magazines, clearbooks and what not] cabinet. It's a mess.
>> signed greeting cards. some are belated greetings already. it's the thought that counts right? [excuses, excuses]
>> burned a mixed-CD for a friend who celebrated her birthday a few days ago.
>> started reading Harry Potter 5.
>> called CrossCourt to reserve a court for our badminton gimik next Sunday. I hope the 9am slot is still available for next Sunday. I've been itching to play badminton.

No comments: