Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Oh well...

I fell asleep while watching Six Feet Under last night. Then, next thing I knew the power went out. That was around 12:30AM-ish my sister told me. It was raining a few hours before the power went out but it was still hot and humid. I think the power was out for a few hours. I was up 'til about 2:30AM-ish or so. Just waiting for the good old electricity to come back. When it did I was deep in slumber. I didn't even get to turn on my electric fan 'til I got up around 5AM-ish. OH WELL...I'm still sleepy but work is a must for today. Have a fine mid-week. Godbless.

No comments: