Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, September 19, 2003

Friday Five

1. Who is your favorite singer/musician? Why?
I have quite a number of favorite musicians. I like them for different reasons. The way they sound, the way their lyrics go or just the way their song hit me.

2. What one singer/musician can you not stand? Why?
Hmmm...The Cheeky Girls. I just don't.

3. If your favorite singer wasn't in the music business, do you think you would still like him/her as a person?
I'm not sure because I don't really know them outside their music personas.

4. Have you been to any concerts? If yes, who put on the best show?
Yes. my top 5 would have to be: Alanis Morissette, The Corrs, Stephen Speaks, Roxette and Color Me Badd.

5. What are your thoughts on downloading free music online vs. purchasing albums? Do you feel the RIAA is right in its pursuit to stop people from dowloading free music?
I download songs to preview. If I really like it then I'd buy the CD. Yes, they have the right but it's a global thing, it's hard to stop nowadays.

No comments: