Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, May 05, 2006

The One Where My Sisters Met The Guy Who Secretly Likes Rachel...

SisterJ, Gunther & SisterM
  • SisterJ texted me a few minutes ago. I was already in bed but couldn't resist to go online and check the picture she was talking about. My sisters met Gunther at Central Perk Dubai. Coolness. They even called me when they were there. That was a moment for them I'm sure. Man. Wanna go to Central Perk for coffee? Heee. If I have the money, would be nice to have a franchise of Central Perk here no? Well...dreaming and wishing about it is FREE! Who knows...maybe, I'd meet one of the cast of FRIENDS too. Heee.
  • Okay, must go back to bed now. I need to catch a few zzzz before my weekend chat with NG.
  • This is a happy day so far...I'm happy that my sisters got to meet someone we've known for years from watching FRIENDS. I can't stop smiling.
  • Thanks again for visiting. Keep the faith. Have a fine weekend. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    irene said...

    did Gunther... TALK? LOLz. he's lovable.

    Anonymous said...

    waaaaaah! GUNTHER!! i never knew there was Central Perk in Dubai! and what was Gunther doing there daw? hehehe@ i miss FRIENDS! =P