Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, May 13, 2006

17th...
  • Last Monday night, Nadine insisted on sleeping here at our house. She asked permission from her Mom, she didn't allow Nadine. They already have an agreement on that, she can only sleep at our house if her Mom is out of town. She threw a tantrum and stopped me from going home. Once I was able to break free from Nadine as AJ [her sister] tries to hold her, I went my way home. I was near our house when I heard Nadine crying from the distance and she was running towards our house, she crossed the street not looking if there was a car coming, I called her name but she ran past by me, she just kept running towards our house. Once I got there myself, she was crying so much. She said she don't want to go back to their house anymore. Her Mom called and told me that we were spoiling her that's why she doesn't obey anyone anymore. I got a bit angry for being blamed about it. I told my parents to take her back to their house but they didn't coz Nadine won't go back. How can a 7 year-old manipulate grown-ups like my parents? Oh well. I didn't speak to Nadine since Monday night. She spent a few nights at our house. She finally went back home Friday morning, she made sure that her Mom wasn't angry at her anymore. And when they picked me up around 1pm to go to the hospital, Nadine and I were on speaking terms again. It wasn't like me to not talk to her. I mean, I don't know, I guess, I was just angry that she didn't listen to her Mom or to her sister or to me when we told her she can't sleep in our house. Oh well. That was just something new that Nadine did. She's growing up indeed. I just hope she won't run away from their house like that again. Thank God she didn't get hurt as she run towards our house not caring if there were cars or something else. Sigh.
  • I donated blood yesterday. My second donation. First time was back in 2003 for my Tatay's surgery. This time, it's for my cousin who will undergo heart surgery this weekend or next week. I'm thinking of doing this on a more regular basis. The nurses at the bloodbank said that I can donate every three months. Hmmm. Giving this much thought. I don't have much problems with needles, I just don't have to see them as they get in contact with my skin and I'll be just fine. Actually been thinking of being an organ donor too, eversince I saw that Denzel Washington movie, John Q. Thinking about it.
  • 17 months with NG today. 16000++ mails between us. Hours and hours on YM chat. Webcam chats every weekend. SMS chats on weekdays. Phone calls at least twice or thrice a week. So far, so good between the two of us. It works for us. The distance can get frustrating at times but we just have to keep our faiths if we really want this to happen right? Right. Plans are made, just have to make them happen, one at a time. Taking it from Oprah: "You can have it all. You just can't have it all at one time."
  • Must call it a night now. Bed time. The weather is good for sleeping. Yay. Keep our faiths in everything we do, most importantly, keep our faiths in God. May His blessings be with you.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Whew, that was intense what Nadoinks did. Why'd she do that? Sumpong?

    I'm finally online... not via PLDT DSL (still down, lintik) but via dial-up. Bagal. Only in da Pilipins.