Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, May 25, 2006

8th Day...
  • Today marks the 8th day that I haven't had work. Damn. Our client's shipments are expected to arrive next week. One shipment actually arrived last Wednesday but the documents are still not complete. Sigh. I know I like having breaks from work but I don't like it if it's not my choice. Oh well. I feel bad being at home, especially when I witness my parents gambling EVERY day. Sad but true. They opt gambling for food. Damn. I wish work will pick up next week. And I have to at least, get to go out of the house. What's more frustrating is, we're experiencing money issues and my parents don't seem to worry about it. I don't care if it's barya barya that they gamble on, add it up together and I'm sure it's not a small amount. Money is money. Big or small. SIGH.
  • On a much happier note, SisterM will be here next month. Can't wait.
  • Anyhoo, have a fine Friday and the week to come. Thanks for visiting again. Keep the faith. I am keeping mine eventhough it's tough from time to time. God Bless.
  • No comments: