Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, February 07, 2004

There Are Times...

when I feel down for some reason or another. I sleep a whole lot. Though I feel like it's ok for me to sleep more because I don't get much sleep during the week. I don't recommend my sleeping habits to anyone. Sleeping makes you not think. Not function for a few hours. It's good from time to time. To shut out from your thoughts. Both good and bad. I still am struggling about my faith. I have a bible but haven't really read it yet. It was a birthday gift last year. It lifted my spirits when I got that bible. I told myself I'd start reading it this year. I haven't finished the book of Genesis yet. I got a Christmas present in the form of a mini-book called BIBLE: Clues For The Clueless, I love it. Been reading it. I'm halfway through. Many tips on how to go about in reading a bible. I should start using those tips. I hope HE won't give up on me even though I've gave up on him years ago.

No comments: