Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I'm Still Here...

not just in my blogging mode. You're not missing much. Attended a Mraz concert. Attended my Lola's funeral. Two different feelings. One quite glad. One very sad. Was late for a 6AM plane ride en route to Leyte last Sunday. Waited 7 [SEVEN] hours at the airport for the next scheduled flight at 1:30PM. Darn. Paid extra Php1,081.00 for coming in late. [make that double coz I also paid for my sister's ticket...] We got to Leyte at 3PM. In time for the mass. We made it to my Lola's funeral. I don't recommend not having sleep when attending a funeral. You tend to get VERY emotional. [or maybe it was just me....] I am such a cry baby. But I wasn't the only one crying at that time. May you rest in peace Lola....

No comments: