Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, February 12, 2004

Doink...

I stayed home Thursday, thanks to my Uncle Boss for that. It's RED days for me. And I just don't like doing something or anything whenever I have my period. Stomach Cramps and Laziness looms. Darn. Why must we suffer from this pain every month? Guys are lucky in this area. Anyhoo, I did nothing but sleep and stay in bed. Which is good. I'm overslept now.

Also, I thought SURVIVOR was on a Thursday. I was so EXCITED about it and when I turned on the TV to Studio23...it's Classic TV showing...it made me worry for a bit. Texted someone and asked about the SURVIVOR sked. I got it wrong. Too much excitement. Hahaha.

My birthday is coming up. I'll be another year older. I've no plans for my birthday like always. I'm not a party person. I don't mind attending someone else's party but I don't really feel comfortable when it's a party for me. Surprise parties are alright. Planned ones are not. The last birthday party I had was when I turned 18. But my most memorable so far was when I turned 17, the year my highschool friends and I opened up to each other. It was a good time. The next day at school, we were still talking about it. Though, I am gonna do something different when I hit 30. I have a couple years to go to make that happen. Yeah.

No comments: