Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Age Ain't Nothing...

but a number...I am 28 today. Darn. 28. I am that age. When I was younger, I thought 28 was old. But now that I am 28, it's NOT old at all. Or at least, my 28 is not old. A few cousins-in-law [is that how you say it?] of mine are hitting the big Four-Oh this year. I wonder how I'd feel when I reach that age. It's 12 years from now. Where will I be in 12 years? I hope I'll be happy and God-fearing/faithful wherever I may be.

And as for today, I am thankful and grateful to all the people I've met and shared my life with. My life had its ups and downs like most people do but I learned NOT to dwell on the negative aspects of my life. Or else, I'd just be miserable and disappointed and unhappy.

>> God has been really good to me and it took me awhile to finally realized it. [I need the occasional whacking-on-the-head...hehehe]
>> I've been lucky to not have been sick or ill in my 28 years of existence.
>> I've only had my heart broken once. [yeah, ain't that grand?]
>> I had two friends who became my ex-friends. [I'm not angry with them...I wish them well. I sometimes wonder how they are doing.]
>> Told a secret to three of my friends. [I'd like to think it made them understand me more or something.]
>> I still am not talkative. [errr...carrying a conversation is NOT one of my stronger points. I'm REALLY working on it. It's like my flaw, my friends have learned to accept it. I'm thankful for that. It's part of me.]
>> I still am looking or waiting for that someone who'll make my heart skip a beat or two. [I'm sure God will not make me unhappy in that area...hah!]
>> Meanwhile, I'm thanking everyone who'll greet me and give me gifts in advance.
>> THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
>> and I Thank YOU God for I'm still here right now. Alive and Well. Amen.

No comments: