Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Mariah in Manila...

My sisters and I watched the Mariah gig last Sunday night. It was a long wait. We got there around 4pm-ish. I don't know why we got there early but my sister J [the Mariah fan] insisted that we be there early. Surprisingly when we got to the venue, a lotta people were already there. Hmmm. I'm not really a Mariah fan but I'm familiar with most of her songs coz my sister plays them non-stop whenever she's cleaning the room or something. My most favorite song of Mariah is Breakdown [which unfortunately, she didn't perform.]

Anyhoo, it was a sight to see a lot of Mariah fans all in one place, creating a positive vibe, cheering/screaming at the top of their lungs. I can see myself in them when I watched the Alanis Morrissette/The Cranberries/Duncan Sheik gigs. It was FUN to see them.

What can I say about Mariah performing live? She can sing. She's a tease. She's the epitome of "if you have it, flaunt it" without it being vulgar. She's sexy [I'm pretty sure a lotta guys liked her clothes, she had a number of wardrobe changes]. Most of her songs are positive, uplifting songs. I actually like My Saving Grace. Will look for the lyrics of that and post it here sometime. All in all. It was a good show. My sister J enjoyed it so much. I guess, everybody went home happy. [Even the cellphone snatchers....that's another story...tsk tsk tsk...]

Check out the detailed Mariah concert news from www.inq7.net.

No comments: