Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

By The Way...

  • I FINALLY got myself a new mobile phone last week. It's a Nokia 2100, I wanted to have the 3100 [it glows in the dark] but my money wasn't enough. I'm okay with my new phone. Glad to have it. You can put a 2x2 sized pic at the back and my four year old cousin Nadine's mug is there now. Makes me smile everytime I look at it.

  • Went to Loyola Cemetery last Sunday for our yearly All-Saints/Souls Day tradition. It was a good day.

  • 2 Sundays have passed without playing badminton with my HS friends. I'm looking forward to this Sunday's game. Yay.

  • Missed the third episode of Twisted radio last Monday, went out and played badminton with my sisters and cousins. Sweat Galore.

  • I forgot to time the VCR for last night's Everwood, badminton again. I love this game.

  • Today, is technically a Thursday, where did the 3 work days go? I'm not complaining though. My weekend will be quite eventful. Lunch 'til you drop, more like like lunch/dinner 'til you drop at Tita Tess. I hope the EBC will all make it there. The presence of the Queen who's still in Switzerland will be missed.

  • On the work front, God is making it easy for us. We got a Greenlane on our entry. Another shipment is expected to arrive today. Thank God. INDEED.

  • No comments: