Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, November 22, 2003

Mandy Moore Mania in Manila...

I didn't like her when she first came out with Candy years ago. But after seeing the video of I Wanna Be With You from the movie Center Stage [the hot dancer guy in the vid helped too], I must admit I liked the song eventhough I wasn't into the singer.

The following year, she came out in her own movie, A Walk To Remember, watched it, fell in love and bought the soundtrack, I still have to read the book where the movie was based, she could act though need more training. Cry is my favorite in the soundtrack.

November this year, her album Coverage came out here in Manila. My sister got a copy. I must say, I lovelike the album. She did a good job on most of the songs. Even introduced me to new "old" songs. My favorite would have to be Senses Working Overtime and Moonshadow. You could give her CD a try. You might be surprised and like what you hear. Her Candy days are way over.

I'm a twenty-something person who likes an almost twenty-year old singer. Hah. Nothing wrong with that right? Music is ageless. [Hmmm...]

No comments: