Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Had a good weekend...

I had a good long weekend. Yay. Been with people that I like to be around with. It started around 2PM that ended past 2AM. Too bad a few people that I wanted to see didn't make it. Next time. Ate a lot of edibles [Pork something, fish, chicken adobo, veggies and lumpia, buko pandan for lunch; Pizza and KFC chicken for dinner. Dalandan Soda and chips too.] Learned a new card game called in between. It was a lot of FUN.

My Sunday was spent playing badminton with my HS friend. Most of our friends didn't make. Darn. We played for an hour and a half. Sweat Galore. As in. Slept when I got home 'til about 6pm-ish. Had dinner. Took my shower and last but definitely not the least went to church. And my weekend is complete. Tomorrow is the start of yet another working week. Haaaay. Life is such.

No comments: