Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, May 23, 2003

Woke Up On The Wrong Side Of The Bed...

First of all, I woke up or rather was forced to try and get up coz my right leg was cramping painfully. [AS IN] It hurt. I can't even move my leg. I was just trying to let the pain go away. I swear I can feel the muscles in my leg moving or whatever...it was painful. I was in pain for almost 30 minutes. On and Off. And it's not the first time this has happened. From time to time, it would happen. AND only on my right leg. Is this an early sign of a rheumatism [spell check]?

Second, I was looking for the CDs I bought recently and found out my sister brought them to her office again. Haaaay. I am this close to hiding my CDs. Oh well...

Third, finding out that my parents were gambling. I mean, playing cards. Whatever. They know I don't like it. Told them about it. They just won't listen. Parents are really hard to handle. Arrrggghhh.

Fourth, discovering that my dad is smoking again...haaay...he just came from a heart bypass for crying out loud. I am angry coz he doesn't seem to care about the people who care about him. Especially my relatives from the US who came up with $5000 so he could have his operation. I have this feeling of resentment towards my parents about it. Haaaay.

I don't wanna cry about it but I feel crying about it. Sheesh. I have to get out of here.

>>>Thanks Pia.

No comments: