Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Daily Double

1. How much time do you spend reading other people's diaries/journals/blogs per day?
Hours...I read around 20 [give or take] online journals of my friends, of total strangers and whoever has an online journal that I find interesting on a daily basis...and I discover more interesting online journals each day...I love reading online journals...you get to know someone without having to go thru the small talk phase...[hehehe]

2. Do you believe in heaven or hell? If so, honestly at this point of your life, where do you think would you go (heaven or hell)?
Yes, I believe in both. And I'm praying that I'd go to heaven...or wherever God will place me.

No comments: