Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Read it and weep...well not really...

I started reading FIREBIRD by Janice Graham last Sunday and finished it earlier today [around 4am-ish]. Anyhoo, it is basically a love story. Started rather slow but it picked up after several chapters. It even made me shed a tear or two. And it's not a tear-jerker story but I guess, I'm just a cry-baby. I read it at home, at work, in bed...read it whenever I had free time. Which I haven't done in while. I have quite a number of books to read. You can check out my mini-library for the books that I have/haven't read. Which reminds me, I have to update that list...hah!

Red Dragon by Thomas Harris is next...

Thank GOD it's Friday...yeeha.

No comments: