Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, May 09, 2003

Friday Five...

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
I think so. I like my stuff in an organized way though sometimes it's quite hard to keep it as such.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
No, I don't.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Yeah.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Nope. But I do sort them by name. [example: My Alanis Morissette CDs piled up next to each other...you get the picture...hehehe]

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
I guess, my clearbooks. I spend hours on end in organizing and re-organizing them...




No comments: