Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, April 27, 2003

Oh yeah...
Last night:
> I picked up the January/February ish of JANE from FILBARS.
> Bought some toiletries from Watsons.
> Bought my dad a sleeveless white shirt.
> Had dinner at KFC [I can't get enough of their chicken...I love chicken]
> Watched What A Girl Wants with my sister, I liked the movie, light and fun to watch.

Last Wednesday:
> I had a haircut, it's quite shorter than usual, I'm not very adventurous when it comes to my hair, sometimes, I really wonder how it feels like to not have hair. No combing. [Now, I never leave home without a comb, my purple comb...]
> Bought this...... I love this shower gel eversince Irene gave me one for my birthday last year...Gee, I smell fruity...hehehe.

This is a new week...glad to know I am feeling good so far...Have a fine week. Godbless.

No comments: