Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, April 13, 2003

CDs and then some...

Last night, I went to a CD store. While there, I saw quite a number of CDs that I wanted to buy. The thing is, I didn't have CD money. Dang. But I did buy the limited edition Norah Jones CD.

Next on my list is Daniel Bedingfield or the soundtrack of Smallville...and a Meteora CD for my sister.

A friend I met thru Stephen Speaks mailing list told me that Jason Mraz will be here sometime in June if things go as planned. Yay. My friend asked me if I could help sell tickets. And I said yes. I would if I could. [hehehe] She also told me that Ari Hest and/or Duncan Sheik might be there too. Triple yay. I wanted to suggest if he could get Jamie Walters, I will tell her next time. [hahaha]

If you're reading this right now and you happen to like Mraz, let's all watch it alright? I am gonna save money for it now. I want a good seat. Yay.

No comments: