Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, April 21, 2003

Fresh Tuesday...

Last night, I slept before midnight...if you can believe that. Hah. The thing is, I didn't get some zzzz the previous night so that's why I was in dreamland before my carriage turned back into a pumpkin. [I think, I'm still in dreamland here...hehe.] I had almost 6 hours of sleep and I feel good.

Anyway, this is a brand new day. A Tuesday at that. What's in store for me today? Well...ED and Smallville for tonight...that's for sure.

Like Irene said in her blog...Who's gonna play all the TV themes now? [tsk tsk tsk...certainly NOT that guy.]

Oh well...Happy thoughts...positive thoughts...my day is just starting...

No comments: