Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, April 17, 2003

Handle With Care...

I don't have a lot of CDs. But the ones I have I bought them with my own money. I don't get to buy a lot. Once a month at least. The thing is, when some people borrow my CD, I expect them to take good care of it. My sister has been borrowing my CDs and bringing it to work. I am fine with that. The thing is, lately, she's not been taking care of them that much. One time, she brought to work my Jason Mraz CD [which I just bought the day before] and she spilled coffee on the CD sleeves/cover and all, good thing the CD was in her CD-Player at that time. I was peeved when she told me about it. I even told her not to bring my CDs to work anymore. Of course, I was half-joking at that time. And now, upon inspection on my other CDs awhile ago, some of them have this sticky feel on the CD sleeves/cover too. Sheesh. I will not asked my sister about it anymore. It just might start an argument. I hate arguments. Now, I'm thinking of locking up my CDs. Hah. Like that would happen. But I just might. Oh well...

No comments: