Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ella ella ella...

This Rihanna song has been covered by a lot of artists [famous or not] as I found on YouTube, for lack of things to say in here, I thought, I'd share some of the vids I found. There are more versions that you can find on YouTube, here ya go. Have a good day/afternoon/night. God bless.

Rihanna feat. JayZ [the original, I like this song, I like Rihanna...]


Marie Digby [she got famous via YouTube doing acoustic covers, this is actually not bad, her original songs are quite good me thinks...]


Boyce Avenue [I'm biased since I like this band...]


John Peter West [he just makes me feel mushy whenever I hear him sing, may it be this song or any other song for that matter, love the guy, would be nice to watch him live...]


Tegan & Sara [thought, I'd include this for variety...]


Vanilla Sky [the video is quite funny...]


Keith Urban & Carrie Underwood [I don't know about this one...]


Coco "Paragua" [I'm guessing paragua is umbrella in spanish?...this video makes me smile...the guy is shaking his bon bon...]


Manic Street Preachers [was surprised they covered this...]


Chipmunks [this is the ear-piercing version...]

No comments: