Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, February 11, 2008

Step by Step...

  • They really are having a comeback...wheee...



  • Got the pictures below at NKOTB Fans...these brings back memories. Had these posters in my room wall back in the day. Wow. I think, I still have some of the posters/magazine pictures of the guys. I have to look for them though. Had the biggest crush on Jonathan Knight, he was the quiet one among the bunch.









  • I didn't go to work today. Was just in bed all day/afternoon. I just got up now to update the dailybread. Sigh. Body's aching. Cough and Cold. I don't like being sick. I have to go to work tomorrow, it's a busy work week. Must go back to bed now. God Bless.
  • No comments: