Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, February 25, 2008

February Twenty Five Twenty Oh Eight...

  • From Post Secret
    Wouldn't it be nice to be able to sign? I never learned how to do this. I still could learn yes?

  • Korean baby covers Hey Jude...you must watch this...


  • From Monday's a Bitch:
    1. Did you watch the Oscars last night? What did you think of them?
    Woke up late for it. Saw bit parts. Saw James McAvoy. Not much into awards shows now than I used to.

    2. Have you ever called in sick to work when you weren't really sick? What did you spend the day doing instead?
    I try not to because karma is a bitch. The few times I've had, I just stayed in my room, whenever I feel down or something, it's not just easy to get up and pretend that you're okay when in fact, you're not, if you know what I mean.

    3. In school did you ever have to serve detention? What for?
    I cut class and got caught. First time I did it AND I got caught. Never did it again after that.

    4. Have you ever had food poisoning? What did you eat that caused it?
    No food poisoning. Though, I remember, years ago, during lunch, I ate just a bit of rice and pork asado, then ate LOTS of watermelon, was throwing up for quite a while.

    5. Do you have any tattoos? If not, would you ever consider getting one?
    I don't have any though there are times I wish I'd get one but I'm not too keen on the needles.


  • I don't get to watch Gossip Girl but isn't this guy too good looking? There are gay rumors buzzing around him, that he's with JC Chasez of NSYNC. One time, it was a news bit on ET that he's with Carrie Underwood. Hmmm. I don't care what his sexual preference is, he's easy on the eyes, I don't even know if he's a good actor. Hee. Not crushing on him but you just can't help but notice his good looks yes? Oh, his name is Chase Crawford btw.

  • Kids say the darndest things: [a brief conversation between me and my 8-year-old cousin Nadine]:
    Nadine: Ate, ano ba yung condom, yun frenzy? [apparently she saw in on a TV commercial]
    Me: Hindi mo pa maiintidihan kahit explain ko sa'yo, pag laki mo na lang.
    Nadine: Try mo, baka maintindihan ko...
    [She forgot about her question once we got to the chocolates section inside Watsons...heee...As far as I can remember, we just learn about those things as we grow up no? I can't remember how I learned about condoms. And even if I do remember, I will not tell it here. Hee. I do have a condom I got free from a Cosmo mag a few years ago, I have to find it and get rid of it, they have expiration right? The packet it came with is purple, that's why I kept it, I guess. A FRIENDS episode is flashing back right now, Ross calling the condom company...hee. I miss FRIENDS.]


  • I celebrated my birthday with the EBC gurls. We had body massages before our crabs, tofu and palabok dinner. We were online after dinner. We helped Eee start her own Multiply and Facebook accounts, yay. No VS, imagine that? No one really craved for it. Coffee, tea, popcorn and cakes are what kept us awake until we parted ways at 6am. It was a good way of celebrating my birthday. I pray I get to celebrate it with them again sometime soon.

  • This is the last week of February 2008. Where did it go? Next week, my youngest sister will be here for a month-long vacation. I can't wait for her to have it because she's been really swamped with work. Getting her vacation wasn't easy either. Her bosses didn't want her to go because they need her a lot. I told her that could by why the person before her resigned, because of too much work load. Hee. But she enjoys what she do. I think, I can say, she's pretty blessed that she enjoys what she does for a living. If only I could afford to give her a Macbook Pro for her birthday next month, I would, maybe someday, somehow. It's not impossible, will just take some time to get that. Can't wait to see her again next week. Yay. It was July 2006 that she was last here. I still am praying and wishing that one day, we'd all be in one timezone and we'll all just be a phone call away. Distance can be a bitch, thankful for the internet, text messaging that keeps us closer in some ways.
  • Have a good week ahead. Keep the faith and God Bless.
  • No comments: