Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I Don't Feel Too Good...


  • The weekend is almost over. Had a lazy one, as always. Stayed at home. Cheaper that way. Been feeling under the weather since Saturday afternoon, it's late Sunday night right now and I'm really feeling under the weather. I don't like being sick. Who does? Sigh.
  • It's bound to be a busy work week, so, I cannot take a sick day off but I know, if I really need to stay home, I can. Uncle Boss will let me stay home for sure. For now, I think, I can work tomorrow, it's just gonna be another day waiting at the Bureau anyways.
  • Chat with NG tonight since he got Sunday off this week, then another full weekend off the weekend of 23rd and 24th. All good.
  • I downloaded LOST Season 4 Episodes 0 and 1 via utorrent, it took hours, of course, finished around 2am-ish, and I was watching it at 3am-ish. Damn that show. A friend told me not to download anymore and she'll just burn me a copy. I told her, I think, I'll just wait when there are more episodes to watch, I don't like anticipating each week for a new episode. I'd rather watch one episode after another. A marathon. I'll just wait for now.
  • Downloaded other stuff off the utorrent thingy, got me albums of Joshua Radin [don't really like the whole album], Robin Thicke [me lovey], Colbie Caillat [sounds goody for a first album], Ingrid Michaelson [she grows on you], and Natasha Bedingfield [love her...love the album]...if you're on my Multiply list, will upload them there to share.
  • Also, been checking sites of resorts of Boracay and Bohol for SisterM, so far, their Bora is done. Just need confirmation for their Bohol trip. Picked up their tickets last Thursday night at CebuPacific Robinson's Galleria. Could have it sent via email but I didn't have a credit card, paid in cash. Found a few resorts at Bora that have nice websites like Beachcomber Boracay and Red Coconut. Makes you wanna go there if only money is not an issue. Hee.
  • I'm not a Piolo Pascual fan but when I saw this commercial, I was like...wow...what a guapo Cupid he is. Love his eyes. Man.
  • It'll be my birthday on Saturday. I'll turn 32. I can't believe it sometimes. But I'll be that young. Hee. I'll spend it with a few gurl friends. NG will not be here this time though since he'll be coming in March. Was nice spending 2 consecutive birthdays with him. And to think, I used to spend my birthdays alone, yes, would go to the mall and just go about things, there was one year, I played Bingo for the heck of it. Hee. And spending it with people you like is good too. I like it better. Here's to being happy on my birthday.
  • Here's to a good week ahead. God Bless.
  • No comments: