Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pix To Blogger...
This brings back HS memories...Luke Perry...I think, I still have a folder of pin-ups from various teen magazines of the gang..I stopped watching when Luke Perry left the show, then watched some of it when Jamie joined...how life was simpler back when we were in HS no?...

Ehem...me in a skirt...'nuff said...heee...

Nadine's toys...I had lunch for four consecutive days at McDonald's to get those toys. It was all worth it, seeing Nadine happy. I remember back when SisterM was in college and a new Happy Meal is out, she'd ask me to have my lunch at McDonald's just so, she can have the toy included in the meal. Hee. She were able to collect some. They are kept away for now until she can buy her glass shelves where she can display them.

Laney and me, one Sunday afternoon at Sbarro's SM North Edsa.

And...finally...a belated birthday post for my virtual SO [heee]...he turned 30 last August 18th...I still &hearts him.

Heee....You can see more of those at Vimrod.

  • Some quotes from Beliefnet.
      Worrying is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. -Unknown
      Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. -Lou Holtz
      I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them. -John Stuart Mill
      Faith and doubt both are needed, not as antagonists, but working side by side to take us around the unknown curve. -Lillian Smith
  • Have a fine day. Keep the faith. God Bless.
  • 1 comment:

    manonica said...

    Omijosh. 90210. Those were the days. Simpler tmes indeedy. I miss those days. Sob.