Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, August 04, 2006

Gotta love having a camera...
The minute we entered their house, Jenea said HI! to each one of us. [My parents, Tita Loida, Nadine and I]. Those were 5 Hi's from Jenea. Hee. She's sooooo adorable.

Me and my niece Jenea...

I showed Jenea how to take pix and she got it right away, and she took this pic of her Mom.

And this one of her Tito Jeff.

Also, this one of her bro Jelo and Tita Nadine...

And this pic of Lola Lou and Lola Loida...

And finally, her Ate Jannah...

Sumimangot when I asked for my camera back...heee...

Miss Smiley again when they started playing...

...here with the bouncy balls...

bounce, bounce, bounce they go...

They just love to pose for the camera...I love being behind the camera...fun...

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....

Way cuter than Mac Culkin....heee...

These two little gurls were REALLY loud...heee...

3 comments:

manonica said...

Didja ride the hippity-hop before you turned 30? Teehee.

Cute!

irene said...

sooo adorable!http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3782/79/400/IMG_1960s.jpg

Vikkicar said...

Hippity-hop eh? That's what it's called? The kids called it bouncy ball. Hee. Didn't get a chance on that. Maybe, the next time I turned 30, I will!!! God Bless.