Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Monday, August 21, 2006

Got Inspired...
  • NurseA and Doctora told me that they can't seem to post pix via blogger...I asked Laney about it and she said could it be that their pix are too big? We [Laney and I always resize our pix for easier uploads on sites and what not...], so, since I'm quite bothered [heee] about them not being able to post pix via Blogger..I got inspired and tried to make a step-by-step guide on how I post my pix via blogger...heee...it was fun doing this...I don't know if it would be helpful to anyone else but it sure was fun doing this...

  • Once, on the CREATE page, this is how it looks like on EDIT HTML view... [notice the red oval shaped around the words EDIT HTML? If you're familiar with the basic HTML, you can go with that view...if not...on to the next step...]


    This is the COMPOSE view, notice there are more icons to choose from unlike in the EDIT HTML view?


    After choosing which view you prefer, just click on the blue mountain top icon [once your mouse hovers on that icon, the word ADD IMAGE will appear...].


    Browse the image that you want to post, choose a layout, the size and click on UPLOAD IMAGE.


    Depending on your internet speed, the loading time varies. Since, I'm on a dial-up connection, it takes me a minute or two whenever I upload a pic.


    Once, your image has been uploaded. Click on DONE.


    In EDIT HTML view, this is how your image HTML code will look like...


    In COMPOSE view, you will see the uploaded image...


    If you want to preview how your image will appear on your blog page, just click on PREVIEW...


    A preview of your image...just click the HIDE PREVIEW button to go back to either the EDIT HTML or COMPOSE view.


    Adding text in EDIT HTML view, just type anything after the last character of the entire code...I encircled the text that I added that says: This is Grimace, my purple friend...


    You can do the same in COMPOSE view, just type the text that you want to after the after the image...use the icons above if you want to edit your font size and colors to your preference.


    Preview it if you want to...then just click on PUBLISH POST to post the image on your blog.


    Once your blog has been published, it usually doesn't appear right away when you click on VIEW BLOG. If you really want to see your recent post right away, click on EDIT POSTS...


    Then just click on VIEW on your recent post...You can also EDIT or DELETE your post, or any post for that matter.


    Finally..your recent post...

  • Acckkk..it's almost 4am-ish...see...told you I got inspired...need to get a few hours of zzzz before work...do tell me if my way of uploading pix via blogger will work for you as well. I hope it does. If it still doesn't work, I'm sure you can find something from the HELP section of Blogger. Heee. Have a fine week. Keep the faith, I am keeping mind. God Bless.
  • 2 comments:

    aileen said...

    thanks ate V! i think i know where or what i failed to do. I didn't click either of the edit html or compose button. will try it and tell you if it works. i've resized my pics even before though.

    irene said...

    Vikkipedia.com!