Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, August 09, 2003

Taken...

Last Tuesday, an unfortunate thing happened to me while I was on my way to work. I was robbed/held-up or whatever you might wanna call it. All I know is that someone held a knife against me and he took my mobile phone, watch and a few cash. IT wasn't one of my favorite moments. This is the second time that I felt really helpless and scared caused by a stranger. It's very unexpected. [Of course, you don't expect to be robbed right?] It's a rush of mixed feelings. I know I'm lucky that I wasn't hurt in anyway. Though, I was shaken up after it happened. The second he announced that it was a held-up, everything was in fast forward motion all of a sudden. I tried to be calm and I think I was. I even asked for my SIM card, which he did take out from my phone only it fell out of the tricycle that I was in. Oh well... I'm just glad that I'm ok. I can replace those stuff that was taken away from me. All in time. God is great.

No comments: