Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Daily Double and then some...

1. Which celebrity have u admired for the longest period of time?
Local : Jomari Yllana [hmmm...]
Foreign: Drew Barrymore and Jamie Walters and Mark Walhberg.

2. When you say you want to be alone, do you feel like you want
somebody to be there or just be alone?

Is this a trick question? I don't think I have told somebody that I want to be alone yet. Hmmm... I can't seem to remember.

***********

Five reasons why I miss having my mobile phone:
1. Tita Tess' daily morning inspiring messages.
2. Sending and receiving morning greets from my friends.
3. The fact that knowing my friends are one text-away or call-away.
4. When you can say it on the phone, I say it thru text messages.
5. My alarm clock in the morning, now I wake up without an alarm.

No comments: