Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Saturday, August 16, 2003

A Lil' Q & A here...

Eternal Hope asked me these Qs:

1. What do you look for in the opposite sex?
Someone who could make me talk. Someone who could make me laugh. Someone who could stay-up late with me. Someone who likes to watch TV and movies. Someone who's God fearing.

2. What is one event in your life that has completely changed your outlook on life?
When I gave in to God and stopped fighting Him.

3. What are some of the things that can make your day?
A morning text message. Seeing my 4-year old cousin Nadine in her school uniform. My daily bread. Not having to go to work that day. [hehehe]

4. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully, in ten years, I'd be spiritually, emotionally and financially stable.

5. What is your ideal vacation spot and why?
Somewhere secluded. Quiet. Maybe near the beach. A place where I can collect my thoughts. BUT definitely with someone special with me. [hah!]

******
Rules-
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your journal/blog with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed. And it just keeps going, and going, and going.

So, if you want to keep it going, just leave me a comment or an e-mail! Godbless.

No comments: