Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, June 01, 2003

This and That...

Last weekend, I bought a few stuff for myself. Stuff that made me happy.
A gray jacket. A gray shirt. CDs [Splender, 10 Things I Hate About You Soundtrack, Jeff Buckley's GRACE; The Best of Kalapana and Soundtracks to Toy Story 1 and 2 --- they were on sale]. A silver YinYang earrings. Books by Joshua Harris, I Kissed Dating Goodbye and Boy Meet Girl...and hopefully a new pair of sneakers...sooner than soon...I have my eye on a blue and white Puma. yeah. Nike Presto is kinda not in my budget right now. I have been wanting a pair of Presto but buying one will be so impractical of me. Maybe someday...I'm sure, I'll have my own pair of Presto.

No comments: