Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Friday, June 20, 2003

Friday Five...

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Straight. Shoulder length.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
Not a whole lot. I'm not that brave when it comes to my hair.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
I just let it loose or tie it with a scrunchee [spell check?!].

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
If you watch Smallville, I wanna have the character Chloe's hair. But since I am not that brave. I don't think I would have that do anytime now or in the future.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
No big thing really. But whenever I have my hair cut a lil shorter than the my usual shoulder-length hair, it gets a lil wavy.

No comments: