Do to others as you would have them do to you. [Luke 6:31]
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. [Proverbs 3:5]
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. [Hebrews 11:1]

Sunday, June 01, 2003

Made My Day...

It's a Monday morning...kinda lazy on my part...I have work but I don't have to be early...I just checked my mails...and I got an e-mail from a friend who said that I could pick up the FRIENDS tapes she recorded for me on Wednesday. Wee. Yay. FRIENDS [the tv show] has that affect on me. I wish it's Wednesday already.

Sheesh, I just found out that the Xfiles I timer record at 3:30am wasn't recorded...Why? Because, I forgot to key in the correct channel. Haaay. This has happened to me twice already. There's no more replay of The Xfiles today. I haven't even seen the episode I taped last week. I need more time. Don't we all?

Here's a hummina guy for me. I've only seen Meteor Garden once and this guy stood out...hummina hummina like my fwend Monica Geller would say...

No comments: